· when we correspond with you as a customer of prospective customer, · when you visit our website;
· when you register as an end-user of our products and an account is created for you;
· when you contact us for help;
· when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data. Our Use of your Personal Information We may use information that we collect about you to: · deliver products and services you have requested;
· provide you with customer support;
· perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products and service;
· communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or other mobile devices or services that may be of interest to you from us;
· develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website or social media;
· verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests, and sweepstakes;
· enforce terms and conditions;
· manage our business;
· transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties We may share your personal information with thirds parts in the following ways:
· We may provide information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf or who help us provide and support our Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you you something you have requested. Examples of our Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery serves such as Stripe, Square, Google, MailChimp and ArtStoreFronts;.
· third party contractors may have access to our data and are usually required to sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
· as required by law enforcement, government officials, or third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processor requirement applicable to Our Operation; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of Our agreements or policies;
· sometimes, we share information with our third party Service Providers;
· We may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on Our website or through social media (collectively, "Our Promotions"). Participation in Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, user name, and similar details. We use the information to administer our Promotions.
We may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion's rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select about our services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Partners in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion; · other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country. Public Information
· Social media platforms and widgets.
Our website includes social media features, these features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information We use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data between US and Others to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, "perfect security' does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, We are not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
· Web Beacons. We, and third parties, may also use small pieces of code called "web beacons' or 'clear gifs' to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These "web beacons" may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our cookie requirements.
If you prefer to not have data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
· We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual's right to privacy. How ever, other sites that are not associated with or authorized by Us may have links leading to our site. We cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since his website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third part. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others. Our Retention of your Personal Information We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose for which it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolves disputes and enforce our agreements. Your Right to Opt-out or Unsubscribe from Communication If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email to Rich@frasierphoto.com. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. International Transfers of your Personal Information Information collected from you may be stored and processed in US or any other country in which we or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our site and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of our country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at out site. Merchants and Partners The GDPR also applies to the merchants and partners of our business who operate in the EU/EEA (European Union/European Economic Area) or Switzerland and offer goods or services to residents of the EU/EEA or Switzerland. While we perform activities in compliance with GDPR, each merchant is ultimately responsible for ensuring that their business complies with the laws of jurisdictions in which they operate or have buyers. Using our website, our products and services, does not guarantee that a merchant or partner complies with GDPR. Merchants and Partners Access to and Updating or Deletion of your Personal Information
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including Our merchants. These include the right to request at no cost:
· Deletion of personal data
· Correction of their data
· Access to their data
· An export of their data in a portable format Buyers The GDPR also gives certain right to identified and identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting our website. These include the right to request:
· Deletion of personal data
· Correction of their data
· Access to their data
· An export of their data in a portable format Deletion of personal data COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. Changes to Our Privacy Statement We may amend this policy Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is our responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued us of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact us at email@example.com Updated: May 18, 2021